Complaint Review: Ashford.com

• Updated: Tue, March 04, 2014

• Reported By: bcnatl — Atlanta Georgia
Ashford.com
545 Broadway Brooklyn, New York USA

Ashford.com Watch fell apart after wearing 2 1/2 months, and Ashford would not replace, refund, or repair Brooklyn New York

I ordered a $160 watch from Ashford.com, and 3 months after the order date, the crown fell out, so I could no longer set the time.

They offer a 2-year warranty, but once you start to read it, you realize that hardly anything at all is covered.

If I bought a $160 watch at any retail store I've ever shopped, especially a jewelry store, and this happened through no fault of my own, in such a short period of time, they would take it back with a receipt, exchange it for a new one, or repair it free of charge, regardless of the warranty terms,   Ashford refused to do any of these, even though it was obviously a defective watch.

I filed a complaint with the BBB, and the customer service rep from Ashford called me a liar, said it was "bold of me" to make such false claims, conveniently omitted significant information to make their case not sound as bad as it was.  They treated me the exact opposite of the way I was taught to treat customers.

WATCH OUT for Ashford.com!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2014 09:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ashfordcom/-Brooklyn-New-York-112206/Ashfordcom-Watch-fell-apart-after-wearing-2-12-months-and-Ashford-would-not-replace-r-1128383. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ashford.com