Complaint Review: ATG Credit LLC

• Updated: Wed, July 31, 2013

• Reported By: Laceygirl — Kennesaw Georgia
ATG Credit LLC
1700 West Cortland Street, Chicago, IL Chicago, Illinois USA

ATG Credit LLC ATG Abusive and/or Fraudulant Collection of "Debt" Chicago Illinois

*Author of original report: File a claim with the Better Business Bureau

I am writing my report because when I searched ATG complaints, I noted two people that had almost identical situations to my own.  Before I begin, I have placed a complaint with the BBB and have requested that they investigate the company and I urge anyone who has history with ATG Credit LLC to do the same.  My story is...

Around late June 2013, I received a few calls from ATG Credit regarding a debt owed. After a few calls, I contacted them and I was advised that I owed $29.56 to BMG Music for a delivery in 2006.  I asked them to send me proof and I got a letter requesting Payment of Debt Owed, with no substantial documents except for the same information that I received on the phone.  We had a very heated argument...also ending with him calling me a liar and, I believe, loser for not paying my debt.  He/They were horrible.

I am asking assistance in getting this company checked out...there is obviously something wrong here if nothing has been done before.   AND please place BBB report--they might even notice a trend

Thank you....

Terri E

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2013 06:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ATG-Credit-LLC/Chicago-Illinois-60622/ATG-Credit-LLC-ATG-Abusive-andor-Fraudulant-Collection-of-Debt-Chicago-Illinois-1071628. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ATG Credit LLC

File a claim with the Better Business Bureau

AUTHOR: Laceygirl - ()

Hi my name is Terri and I'm sorry to be so blunt, but I'm very upset about this whole situation myself.

I have filed a claim against ATG Credit LLC, chicago, on BBG.com.  Firstly, I did a search on ATG Credit complaints; the two on Ripoff Report were explicit but on BBB, they have had 97 "resolved" complaints and still maintain an A+ rating.

If you want your money back, I would suggest going through the BBB.

ATG Credit is one of two things; good people working (not successfully) with bad information or bad people trying to scam us out of our money,