Complaint Review: Bankcard Empire, Bank Card Empire, Davidan Corporation, AIG Promotions, HBO Media, Michael Malkin

• Submitted: Tue, August 03, 2010
  • Updated: Sun, August 08, 2010

• Reported By: LegitBizOwnr — Lodi California United States of America
2701 E. Osborn Rd. Ste. 100 Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Bankcard Empire, Bank Card Empire, Davidan Corporation, AIG Promotions, HBO Media, Michael Malkin Edgemont Productions LLC Bankcard Empire Scammed Me, Too!! Phoenix, Arizona

Like many people who were hurt by the recession, I found myself looking for a legitimate business to run from my home in 2009.

After receiving what seemed like a minimum of one call per day from people representing Bankcard Empire, I was finally persuaded to try this business that I thought was a legitimate company helping business owners with their credit card processing.

In fact, Bankcard Empire employees told me that they were set up by the Visa and MasterCard companies to help people get out of debt by helping them run a business from home.

I was told that the only thing I would need to do is "market" my business by promoting the website they provided me.  I was later contacted by extremely persuasive sales men from Edgemont Productions LLC and from Universal Marketing Concepts LLC.  These men convinced me that the only way to make my new business work was to advertise.  They assured me I would see a return on my investment within 3 months.  I am ashamed to say that I was duped by these smooth-tongued snakes into investing $12,000 - $8k for 4,000 New Business Leads that they would send phone blasts and email blasts (a four month campaign that would continue until I had a sale) & $4k for a banner on Iwebcrawl.com (a 12 month campaign).

I was to let them handle everything while I continued to promote my website (their company) on the internet and by talking with business owners.

My question now is...what recourse do I have?  Now that Bankcard Empire has been shut down and there have been arrests made, what can those of us who have lost a substantial amount of money from this Fraudulent company do to have our voices and complaints heard...and to possibly regain some of our funds?

My credit has been completely ruined by this scam as I was not able to make the payments back to the credit card companies.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2010 02:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bankcard-Empire-Bank-Card-Empire-Davidan-Corporation-AIG-Promotions-HBO-Media-Michael-Malkin/Phoenix-Arizona-85016/Bankcard-Empire-Bank-Card-Empire-Davidan-Corporation-AIG-Promotions-HBO-Media-Michael-628672. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bankcard Empire, Bank Card Empire, Davidan Corporation, AIG Promotions, HBO Media, Michael Malkin