Complaint Review: Barr John Rufon Solicitors.

• Submitted: Thu, January 17, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, January 17, 2013

• Reported By: Dana — Clayton Ohio United States of America
Barr John Rufon Solicitors.
56 North Hill Colchester, Select State/Province United States of America

Barr John Rufon Solicitors. URGENT!! Colchester, Other

Man, this was seemed so believable.  This is from the UK.  Lots of detailed information, address & phone #.

From The Desk Of Barr John Rufon Solicitors.
Colchester Solicitors Office
56 North Hill
Essex CO1 1PX
EMAIL ADRESS:barrjohnrufon12@yahoo.cn

Attention Please,

Your e-mail address came up in a random draw conducted by my law firm, here in Colchester,England.

My name is Barr John Rufon (Esq.).A personal attorney to late Mr.Edward Lynn who worked with an oil firm in Brunei and Qatar, Mr.Edward Lynn a well known Philanthropist, before he died, he made a Will in my law firm stating that $15.7M Fifteen Million Seven Hundred Thousand U.S. Dollars,only should be donated to any Philanthropist of our choice abroad.

My chambers conducted a random draw which was supervised by the Ministry of justice, The Attorney Genera and the Bank manager where the money was deposited by my late client Mr.Edward Lyn, and your name and e-mail address was picked as the beneficiary to this (WILL).I am particularly interested in securing this money from the Bank, because they have issued a notice instructing my chamber to produce the beneficiary of this Will within two weeks which happens to be you or else the money will be credited to the Government treasury.

It is my utmost desire to execute the WILL of my late client. You are required to contact me immediately to start the process of transferring this money to any of your designated official bank account. I urge you to contact me immediately for further details bearing in mind that the Bank has given us a date limit.

Please contact me urgently via my Direct E-mail address as follows: barrjohnrufon12@yahoo.cn

Barr John Rufon.
Direct Line +447035951988

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2013 01:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Barr-John-Rufon-Solicitors/Colchester-Select-StateProvince-Essex-CO1/Barr-John-Rufon-Solicitors-URGENT-Colchester-Other-998625. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Barr John Rufon Solicitors.