isolated

• Reported By: Joe F — new york New York
bbb-sba.com
Tampa , Florida USA

bbb-sba.com Gary Adson and Rick Shell http://bbb-sba.com/ Florida

*Author of original report: This complaint has been resolved please remove

I was hired by this firm to do tekemarketing and I completed my work and they recieved 9 leads for the 20 hours I was contracted for.

For some reason Rick Shcell demanded a refund after the 20 hours was complete and after I proved my case to Paypal which denied the claim  he decided to slander my name by using an Eastern European website called Complaintsboard.com which is a scam.

I gave the client a full refund but found out that this website will never remove negative complaints.

When I researched Gary Adcock the owner I found out he has no business addrewss and when I spoke to him tonight he denies that Rick Schell is his employee .

Here is Ricks contact info to prove my point.

Rick Schell

813-944-2064 Office

813-944-2063 Fax

rick@bbb-sba.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2013 08:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/bbb-sbacom/Tampa-Florida-36111/bbb-sbacom-Gary-Adson-and-Rick-Shell-httpbbb-sbacom-Florida-1057790. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on bbb-sba.com

This complaint has been resolved please remove

AUTHOR: Joe Frisco - ()

I am the author of the complaint and the matter was resolved as Rick Shell removed the com,plaint about me and I would like the complaint against him and gary rewmoved as all is resolved