breathing

• Updated: Mon, December 17, 2012

• Reported By: Steve — Secaucus New Jersey United States of America
Best Drug Rehab
300 Care Center Drive Manistee, Michigan United States of America

Best Drug Rehab I was told that this was a place that offered many different approaches to sobriety. I was also told that Scientology was one of the options I could choose from. It was not an option Scientology, Manistee, Michigan

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: How BDR claims 80percent

I was told that I could choose from many different options to help me get sober. Scientology was one of the options I could choose. Scientology was not an option but it was mandatory in order to complete the program They also stated a high success rate of above 80% and from speaking to some people I was there with I already know one person who has overdosed and is dead and many others who relapsed. There were many other things but these are the main reasons why this is a ripoff.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2012 04:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Best-Drug-Rehab/Manistee-Michigan-49660/Best-Drug-Rehab-I-was-told-that-this-was-a-place-that-offered-many-different-approaches-t-980700. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Best Drug Rehab

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

How BDR claims 80percent

AUTHOR: margaux - (United States of America)

I used to work at BDR and they way they get an 80% success rate is they only count relapse as returning to drug of choice. I made after care calls for 2 weeks and if someone who was an opiate addict was snorting coke and drinking they are sober. And if they are not answering the phone they are sober.