Complaint Review: best-ed-solution.com ; helpful-online-pharmacy.com ; safe-ed-pills.com online frauds, sugar pills, scam artists, vitaly petrov

• Submitted: Sun, August 04, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, August 05, 2013

• Reported By: Oh-No — Nevada
Internet USA

best-ed-solution.com ; helpful-online-pharmacy.com ; safe-ed-pills.com online frauds, sugar pills, scam artists, vitaly petrov steal money, fake products, russina mobbed owned, european and usa ripoff's Internet

2013-08-04

SCAM ALERT - safe-ed-pills.com, helpful-online-pharmacy.com , spainishpharmacy.com , helpful-online-pharmacy.com ,  alrstorepills.com, and spainish-pharmacy.com RUSSIAN MOBBED OWNED FRAUD FACTORY. Hidden by London based Henry Dobson. Here is how the scam goes - you order from one of the pharmacies above and for an extra $30 they will send your package within 5-10 days and the package is trackable. You pay, your credit card is charged and you wait-and-wait-and-wait...finally you call and email. That is when you are contacted by a company you never heard of called encustomers.com - owned by Henry's part time lover Eugene. His company will read to you from a series of scripts all automated, don't believe me when they steal your money write multiple times to them, here are the lies they tell:

1. "You have us the wrong shipping instrctions. [continued below]....
.......that caused a delay and it is an additional $20 to deliver your package." I sent them a screen shot of my order confirmation proving the information I gave them was correct and would not pay additional money - that is when they came up with the next lie.
  • "Your package was held in customs, you need to reorder and this time if you pay the $30 we insure delivery." I sent then a screen shot again of my order to show I paid the extra $30 on the original order and would not pay any additional fees. I also sent them the 1st lie and ask them to simply refund my money.
  • "We never charged your credit card - we called you to verify your order and you did not answer so we canceled your order." I sent them the first two lies, screen shots and then a a scrren shot that they did infact charge my credit card including my order and the addiitonal $30 fee.
  • "We charged your card but it was only an authorization, we refunded the money it is your banks fault. Your bank holds our refund at times for 30-60 days."
  • We know who you are - better understand who we are .... Well Vitaly, Eugene and Henry...everyone now knows who you are...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2013 05:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/best-ed-solutioncom-helpful-online-pharmacycom-safe-ed-pillscom-online-frauds-sugar-pills-scam-artists-vitaly-petrov/internet/best-ed-solutioncom-helpful-online-pharmacycom-safe-ed-pillscom-online-frauds-sug-1072991. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on best-ed-solution.com ; helpful-online-pharmacy.com ; safe-ed-pills.com online frauds, sugar pills, scam artists, vitaly petrov