Complaint Review: BETTER WAY TO CREDIT

• Updated: Mon, February 24, 2014

• Reported By: scammedinbama — Trinity Alabama
BETTER WAY TO CREDIT
10015 Aeronca Lane 75071 Mckinney, Texas USA

BETTER WAY TO CREDIT Britton Gallagher, Rey Colon, Sandy Hutchinson, Sergio Marshall Biggest Crooks in the Credit Repair Industry Mckinney Texas

Promised to clean up my credit ask for a $1000.00 up front and then $100.00 a month for six months. Didn't do anything but got inquiries removed something I could have done for free myself. Was promised phones calls as to why my credit had not improved or scores never got that call. I wrote a certified letter requesting a full refund that letter was returned to me. I finally talked to Sandy Hutchinson who said she would have the owner to contct me concerning my refund he never called BTW she said they were going out of business. I've called at least three times and left a messages and no one ever called back. This is racketeering to the highest. Afetr doing some research I found out its against the law for credit repair companies to ask for money up front before they have done any services. They stated in their contract if you were not happy with their services you could get a refund. Satisfaction Guranteed! Don't believe it. They scammed me out of a $1000.00 upfront. I will be writing the FTC and anyone else about these people and their company. BTW they use the Christiany theme to make you think they're all honest. They're a bunch of theives please run as fast as you can. Don't trust these people or their company. Total ripp off and a watse of time of money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2014 11:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BETTER-WAY-TO-CREDIT/Mckinney-Texas-75071/BETTER-WAY-TO-CREDIT-Britton-Gallagher-Rey-Colon-Sandy-Hutchinson-Sergio-Marshall-Bigg-1126292. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BETTER WAY TO CREDIT