Complaint Review: Big Boy Motors

• Updated: Tue, February 11, 2014

• Reported By: Crystal — Titusville Florida
Big Boy Motors
4025 W. New Haven Avenue Melbourne, Florida USA

Big Boy Motors Todd Deratany INTIMIDATION, LIAR, CROOK, SCAM ARTIST, THIEF, DEPLORABLE HUMAN BEING!!!!!!!!!!!! Melbourne Florida

My husband and I purchased a truck from this deplorable human being, and we knew within a few days after that it was a huge mistake.  We paid $4000 for this (what we now know) is a piece of junk, and not only is it a piece of junk my mechanic has informed me it is UNSAFE due to the fact that the back part of the frame is COMPLETELY broke in half.  The only thing holding it together is the bed of the truck.  It is so badly rusted underneath there is nothing that can be done.  We just put over $700 in it for no reason. I have read other reports about this piece of garbage so called human being, and I say lets all get together and do something about it!!!!  DO NOT let him get away with this!!!!  I am willing to stand with anyone willing to stand with me.  He did the same thing to us regarding broken promises, unanswered phone calls, shoddy repairs, and intimidation tactics he has used on others. [continued below]....

..... When is ENOUGH, ENOUGH!!!  He is NOBODY!!!!  We bought this truck in Feb of 2013 and he had it until Easter fixing it supposedly.  It was never fixed properly, but my husband would not take it back to be worked on by his idiot mechanic.  I don't know what can be done, but something is better than NOTHING!!!  GET MAD WITH ME AND LETS DO SOMETHING. Contact reporters, call a lawyer, lets all call the same one so he/she knows we mean business.  I WANT JUSTIFICATION!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2014 01:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Big-Boy-Motors/Melbourne-Florida-32904/Big-Boy-Motors-Todd-Deratany-INTIMIDATION-LIAR-CROOK-SCAM-ARTIST-THIEF-DEPLORABLE-HU-1122819. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Big Boy Motors