Complaint Review: Biotronics Corp.

• Submitted: Sat, November 24, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, November 24, 2012

• Reported By: June — Toronto Ontario Canada
Biotronics Corp.
Biotronics Corp. Frederick, Maryland United States of America

Biotronics Corp. I returned product as per their "money back guarantee" because it did not help and unable to get money returned. Frederick, Maryland

I ordered this product on October 1st and paid by Pay Pal.   Received product about a week later from their Canadian distributor (they did not send me a invoice  with information .)    The product did not do for me what they said it would and there was a 'money back guarantee.  I returned the product on November lst by Canada Post to the Canadian address shown on the delivery label.  It would have been delivered on November 6th 2012.   I e-mailed  Biotronics on  November 21st and advised them that I had returned it to the Canadian distributor  and now they will not advise me if they contacted their Canadian Distributor regarding receipt of same.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/24/2012 09:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Biotronics-Corp/Frederick-Maryland-/Biotronics-Corp-I-returned-product-as-per-their-money-back-guarantee-because-it-did-no-973079. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Biotronics Corp.