Complaint Review: BodyBody

• Updated: Tue, November 05, 2013

• Reported By: Dave — Prospect Heights Illinois
BodyBody
211 East Ohio Street Chicago , Illinois USA

BodyBody Ranowear, IncSwimsuits On-LineNBCC Added to poor customer service by turning me over to collections Chicago Illinois

I bought 3 mini dresses and a beach skirt for my girlfriend for her birthday on 6/20/13. The skirt was on backorder according to Jennifer at Body-Body. When my girlfriend opened the dresses, the matching panties were missing. I notified Jennifer at the company that they were missing and she said it was the manufactures mistake and they would correct. After 4 weeks of back and forth e-mails, Jennifer stopped responding to my inquiries after July 17th. Around late July, the skirt finally arrived and in time for our vacation. After returning from vacation and attempting one more time to get a response I put a dispute on the charge around 8/5/13 for $60 which I guessed was the value of the missing underwear. Within two days, I received notice that something shipped to me. I received the missing items a few days later and took the dispute off my credit card on 8/7/13. On 8/30/13 I went to my PO Box and found a Collections letter for $114.75 from a NY based company called NBCC. I called the contact on the letter several times, left messages and did not receive a call back. I then filed a complaint with our Attorney General's Office and have not heard anything. As a matter of fact, I received another letter from NBCC since. Today I called NBCC (fourth time in all) and actually spoke with a lady who took verbal information over the phone and then said she would call the company and confirm what I said. I have a feeling they had the Attorney Generals complaint package with corroborating documentation. With the way things are going, I don't know for certain if this is the end of it. I am posting here because a search of this website turned up a very similar incident in December of 2012 with the same company(s). The products were good but the company's customer relations is terrible. They have taken a 2 time customer and made it so I will never buy from them again. Too bad.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2013 12:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BodyBody/Chicago-Illinois-60611/BodyBody-Ranowear-IncSwimsuits-On-LineNBCC-Added-to-poor-customer-service-by-turning-me-1097113. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BodyBody