Complaint Review: butchers choice

• Submitted: Thu, January 03, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, January 03, 2013

• Reported By: dani — madison Indiana United States of America
butchers choice
1021 stonelilly dr. jeffersonville,in jeffersonville, Indiana United States of America

butchers choice nathan carroll sold me bad meat an promise to replace it every time i can get them to answer but have nt jeffersonville, Indiana

*General Comment: paste and repost

*Consumer Comment: Not true for me!! They are Awesome!

these guys sold me bad meat over a month ago. i called them the same day they told me to put it back in my freezer an they would come an replace it in a day or two. i call them every day sometimes 10 times a day they have a answered 7 or 8 times an got my number adress told me they would replace it in a day or two. so i have spoiled meat in my freezer cause i cant afford to throw it away in case they do decide to make it right. extremely frustrated

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2013 01:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/butchers-choice/jeffersonville-Indiana-47130/butchers-choice-nathan-carroll-sold-me-bad-meat-an-promise-to-replace-it-every-time-i-can-990735. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on butchers choice

#1 General Comment

paste and repost

AUTHOR: shawn2330 - ()

The resonce to this post is an exact copy and paste from at least one other post on this company. It leads me to believe that all of the "untrue for me" posts are from someone who is with the comapny and are trying to cover up something with a "happy" customer posting. I just wanted everyone who reads these to realize that. Thank you.

Not true for me!! They are Awesome!

AUTHOR: thetruthteller - ()

I am a regular customer of Butchers Choice of Alabama and dont find this to be true at all! This review disturbed me so much I had to do some searching on my own and was able to find that there are several different companies by the name of Butchers Choice and the one I use here in Alabama is absolutely amazing! I have throughly enjoyed the quality of meats sold and the friendly agents I have delt with over the last 7 years I have ordered from them.

I prefer not to use my name as alot of people would know who I am. I usually choose to overlook things like this however when someone is trying to slander a company I have had great service from I think its only fair to tell my experiance. I am very picky who I do business with and live in a gated community that does not allow "door to door sales" and can tell you these guys dont do the door to door thing here in Alabama. There business is all by word of mouth and this report cant be helping them any especially when they are not responsible for some other companies mistakes.

I called Butchers Choice of Alabama LLC and was invited to the corporate office to see all of the permits and qualifacations about thier meat and was satisfied with what I saw. They have been in business for over 20 years and continue to have great quality meats. I will always buy my steaks and seafood from them because I get way better quality than the grocery store and the price is unbeatable.

So the next time you look at a review of a company try to have an open mind because with the power of the internet anyone who wants to can destroy a good business with bad words so just be sure its the same company your talking about...in my case it is not.

Tastefully satisfied in Alabama!!