Complaint Review: Cable One

• Reported By: Hilemanj — Mississippi United States of America
Cable One
Gulfport, Mississippi United States of America

Cable One cableone. Thieves!! Gulfport, Mississippi

To start this off, Idid talk to a lawyer about this company and the lawyer told me I needed 25 more people before I can start a suite... I have had cable one since 08. They kept telling me I was behind since the first month i had them. I knew that was a lie. so in may of 2010 with them still saying I was behind I paid the whole amount of 368.00 and they told me I was down to a zero balance and june came and they took 427.12 out of my account with out my permission. When I called my bank they told me there was nothing they could do, for me to call cableone and let them know. I called cable one and told them it was illegal to take money from people with out permission and they asked me not to get a lawyer that they would fix it and they would never do this again, that they thought it would be better if they got their own payment from me. I then asked my bank if I could have all my bank statements and when theydid I noticed cableone was taking money the whole time out of my checking account. I think they need to be sued bad but i dont have enough people. if you can help it would be great.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2010 05:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cable-One/Gulfport-Mississippi-39501/Cable-One-cableone-Thieves-Gulfport-Mississippi-638278. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cable One