• Report: #920330

Complaint Review: California cycles

• Submitted: Tue, July 31, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, July 31, 2012

• Reported By: Robert — Greenfield Missouri U.S.A.
California cycles
Front beach drive, panama city beach fl Panama city beach, Florida United States of America

California cycles When they rent to you they seem like great guys. When you retun the bikes they do everything possible to keep your deposit money. Kept 375 from me. No damage to bikes. The owner cussed me out on t Panama city beach, Florida

We rented 5 bikes for 24the hrs. They were super nice and made us a good deal. The next morning it was pouring down rain so I called and asked if we could wait for rain to clear. I was told no because they wanted to go home. Took bikes back on time without damage and they refused to refund deposit. Luckily I put it on a credit card. They charged me an xtra 375 for no reason. When u left the guy scared a kid that was with me into giving him another 8.00 fir not having his contract with him. I called owner and was told to "Fu&$ off".

Not a good company. Stay away! There are other places to rent. Don't be a victim to thus company

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2012 12:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/California-cycles/Panama-city-beach-Florida-/California-cycles-When-they-rent-to-you-they-seem-like-great-guys-When-you-retun-the-bi-920330. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on California cycles