Complaint Review: carlotta credit car sales

• Submitted: Tue, July 26, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, July 26, 2011

• Reported By: lori — Lords Valley Pennsylvania United States of America
carlotta credit car sales
3374 Scranton-Carbondale HWY blakely, Pennsylvania United States of America

carlotta credit car sales Thinks women have no brains blakely, Pennsylvania

I am a single mom with no so great credit something my ex-husband left me.  I went to car lotta looking for help in obtaining a vechicle.  They were so helpful kind seemed to bend over backwards to help.  I picked out a car.  Sat down with sales man.  Then I was told I needed more then the advertised downpayment oh but they added the voucher they have on line for 250 as well.  I gave them what they wanted I was stuck needed a car asap was starting a new job (had to get to work)  well anyway.  I drove the car home and it started making all kinds of noises.....  Here is where the drama begins.

I called the next day and told them the car has something wrong with it.  I was told to bring it in.... I did they replaced several parts on the car but yet the problems still exist.  I took the mechanic for a ride to hear what I was talking about and he heard the noises as well.  Its sounded like the bottom of the car was going to fall off.  Bumping creaking banging hissying etc.  Needless to say I have been back 5 times to fix this problem.... It is still not fix and to make matters worse I was on the interstate and I heard an explosion parts of my car shot down the interstate and could bearly get the car back to this so called dealership.  I was told the car was safe to drive.

Spitting nails I walked into the dealership and told them what happened at 9 am then I saw the mechanic and he told me that he knew what the problems where with the car but guess what they dont repair the cars they patch them so your warranty runs out and they don't have to fix it.  The compressor blew out now they want me to pay a deductable.  I have to take this car to  a real mechanic to find out what else is wrong and give these guys a piece of my mind   I have only  had this vechnicle going on 1 month.  Car is a piece of junk pasted together to last only a short while with the minimum that they could do.  I do not recommend anyone to buy here and I will shout it through the roof tops.  They keep telling me to bring the car back and everytime I do some other noise comes about.  Plus the car is 2 years short of the lemon law  Help Please.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2011 06:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/carlotta-credit-car-sales/blakely-Pennsylvania-/carlotta-credit-car-sales-Thinks-women-have-no-brains-blakely-Pennsylvania-756824. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on carlotta credit car sales