Complaint Review: Cartridge Center Inc

• Updated: Thu, May 02, 2013

• Reported By: M, USA — Lincoln Nebraska
Cartridge Center Inc
2235 E Flamingo Rd Ste 100-D Las Vegas, Nevada USA

Cartridge Center Inc Promised trial then was called liar 6 weeks later Las Vegas Nevada

*UPDATE Employee: A Past Employee Mis Represention

I was contacted by this company in March to purchase their toner cartridge for our printer. I mentioned to the sales person that I can get this same cartridge on the internet for less than their price and it lasts just as long as theirs. I was informed that I could try their cartridge to compare with the other company. "Try it out and if you like it pay the invoice, if you don't send it back". I agreed to try it out.

I was contacted the next day for shipping verification. When I placed it in our printer that prints the most it left spots all over the papers so I switched it to the other printer that didn't matter if it had spots. I was contacted from the payment department and I tried to explain what was going on. The person wouldn't hardly let me talk and basically called me a liar saying that I wasn't given a trial period.

They record the verification conversation but not the initial sales call. Apparently they don't have to because they wouldn't change the sales pitch the next day. I repeatedly tried to talk and explain my situation and when I asked if I could talk the person said no because I was just going to continually tell him that I was promised something that their company doesn't do. I mentioned that I was going to then send the item back and they said that I couldn't and I had to pay for it.

The person was rude and kept insisting that I didn't know what I was talking about. So I had to pay for something that I'm not happy about. I then told them I will not be ordering from them again.

I called back and spoke with customer service and told them what was going on and they conveniently said that the original sales person didn't work there anymore. The person also stated that they would speak with the accounts payable person about their attitude. I doubt that will ever happen.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2013 07:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cartridge-Center-Inc/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89119/Cartridge-Center-Inc-Promised-trial-then-was-called-liar-6-weeks-later-Las-Vegas-Nevada-1047916. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cartridge Center Inc

A Past Employee Mis Represention

AUTHOR: sales manager - ()

We do apologize about the mis-representation of the company.  The employee that you dealt with is no longer employed here due to this type of issue.  Please, give us an opportunity to apologize.  Thank you.