Complaint Review: cashnetusa

• Submitted: Wed, December 26, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, December 26, 2012

• Reported By: talula — RAMSEY Minnesota United States of America

cashnetusa another scam Internet

echo- i was connected a few times over a few days by false loan company cashnetusa i decided i would try for a loan a pay off debts. Kevin is the name a man gave me i got the greenpak he instructed me to get gave all information kevin stated the $20000 would be in my account within 24 hours that was on Dec. 22 it is Dec 26 no money. i contacted false company and they stated they could not grant me loan until i pay another fee of 150. They already got the last of my money. I contacted greenpak they stated they will look into it but that they doubt they can help. Also the real cashnet usa forwarded me a site with the FBI to report scam. I have called false loan company they have cursed at me hung up on  me. To them I say... a thief can never keep anything it will all burn up also a theif can never have peace and rest till all wrongs are made right

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2012 05:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cashnetusa/internet/cashnetusa-another-scam-Internet-987316. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cashnetusa