• Report: #1119747

• Updated: Thu, January 30, 2014

• Reported By: Nancy... — Coconut Creek Florida
Cell It Used
PO Box 9189 Chesapeake VA 23321 Gettysburg, Pennsylvania USA

Cell It Used Cellitused.com THEIVES, FRAUDSTERS, SCAMMERS, RIP OFF ARTISTS, LIARS!!! Chesapeake Virginia

On December 20th, 2013 I received an email from someone at "Cellitused.com" advising me they woulf purchase my "mint condition" ATT HTC ONE X cell phone for $125.00!

The email promised me I would have my $125 check by January 10th, 2014!

3 Weeks have come and gone! And no check has been seen!

I have sent no less than 10! (Ten) emails to those thieves, fraudster, rip off artists, demanding an answer about my missing money, and those lousy scammers have ignored every single one!!! Hiding behind their internet scam and p.o. box address!!!

They "stole" my mint condition cell phone, and owe me my $125 now!!!

Time to face the music clowns and "pay me my money"!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2014 08:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cell-It-Used/Gettysburg-Pennsylvania-17325/Cell-It-Used-Cellitusedcom-THEIVES-FRAUDSTERS-SCAMMERS-RIP-OFF-ARTISTS-LIARS-Ches-1119747. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cell It Used