Complaint Review: characters.net

• Submitted: Fri, May 25, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, May 25, 2012

• Reported By: John — calgary Alberta Canada
characters.net

characters.net SCAM... stole my eve online character. no payment or any response. Internet

I sold my 5 year old eve online character to characters.net  I was offered $556.  They changed my account information right away and I have not heard from them since.  no payment, no receipt, no confirmation, nothing. all attempts toward them have failed.  I thought I was good when I read 15 of the 500 reveiws on their site.  all were satisfactery results other than having to wait a long time.   It wasnt untill after I sold my account that I really checked into them and noticed that all the comments in the reveiws were the same 15 guys just mixed up all over to look like 500 different reveiws.  I knew I was scammed...   I posted a comment to them and it asks for a refference number.  I didnt get one of course so I entered 123 and it worked.   my message was one of anger and frustration.   I know that it just went no where and nobody was going to get back to me.  These guys are ripp off artists.. dont deal with them..  I wish nothing but bad luck to you people involved in preying on people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/25/2012 01:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/charactersnet/internet/charactersnet-SCAM-stole-my-eve-online-character-no-payment-or-any-response-Intern-888280. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on characters.net