Complaint Review: charmed escorts

• Updated: Thu, November 29, 2012

• Reported By: Robbie — sydney Internet Australia
charmed escorts
Internet Australia

charmed escorts Escort stole my wallet while I took a shower. sydney, australia Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This Rip Off Report is complete fabrication

I used the services of Renae from Charmed Escorts in Sydney and then took a shower. I put on my suit jacket and reached for my car keys and wallet. My keys were there but my wallet was gone. Renae from Charmed Escorts stole my wallet and the $700 cash in it. She denied it but she was the only other person in the room. She looked off her face on drugs too.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2012 11:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/charmed-escorts/internet/charmed-escorts-Escort-stole-my-wallet-while-I-took-a-shower-sydney-australia-Internet-898322. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on charmed escorts

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

This Rip Off Report is complete fabrication

AUTHOR: Daisy - (Australia)

This Rip Off report has obviously been written by a competitor.

Charmed Escorts has never had a girl called Renae.

Charmed Escorts has never had a client called Robbie.

All our escorts are drug free, honest and do not steal money from clients.

If there was any truth to this accusation, the client would have, at the very least, contacted the agency to complain or called the police! This alleged client did neither of these things.

This client does not exist, Renae does not exist, and this incident did not occur.

This report is libellous and completely untrue!