Complaint Review: CHASE BANK USA, NATIONAL ASSOCIATION

• Submitted: Sat, January 21, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, January 21, 2012

• Reported By: Nancy S. Miller — New York City New York United States of America
CHASE BANK USA, NATIONAL ASSOCIATION
527 w110 st apt#92 Internet, New York United States of America

CHASE BANK USA, NATIONAL ASSOCIATION The ATM NY0671 2824/26 Broadway 11:17 am Jan 13, 2012 took my check and did not credit my account or give a receipt. I was told that the check would be found on the next business day. Internet, New York

The ATM NY0671 2824/26 Broadway 11:17 am Jan 13, 2012 took my check and did not credit my account or give a receipt. I was told that the check would be found on the next business day. I then called with an estimated amount. I called and reported an estimated $353.00 but I said I would get the exact amount when I returned to work. NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE TO HELP ME!!! I NEED THIS CHECK IN MY ACCOUNT!!

The lost check details:
Issued To: Nancy Miller
Check amount: $377.20
Check #: 1231
Date issued: Jan 13, 2012
Date deposited: Jan 14, 2012
From: the Academy of Hospitality and Tourism

Please credit the full amount of this check to my account or help me if I have to get this check cancelled and reissued, then Chase must pay these fees.

Nancy Miller
(((ROR redacted)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2012 08:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CHASE-BANK-USA-NATIONAL-ASSOCIATION/Internet-New-York-10025/CHASE-BANK-USA-NATIONAL-ASSOCIATION-The-ATM-NY0671-282426-Broadway-1117-am-Jan-13-201-826524. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CHASE BANK USA, NATIONAL ASSOCIATION