Complaint Review: ChexSystems Recovery 448-348-8471

• Updated: Thu, October 17, 2013

• Reported By: Shawn — Houston Texas
ChexSystems Recovery 448-348-8471
PO Box 2311 Dallas, Tx 75231 Atlanta, Georgia USA

ChexSystems Recovery 448-348-8471 ChexSystems Support (1-800-309-2780 ext. 2217) PO Box 2311 - Dallas, TX 75231, ChexSystems Removal (1-888-331-1035_ the amount for the banks reporting you is $309.00 you will receive a letter to take to the bank along with your consumer report within 44 hours for an additional expedite fee of $49.00 Atlanta Georgia

*Author of original report: Phone number correction

As of today I have tried using the phone number (1-800-309-2780 EXT. 2217)  along with the website http://www.chexsupport.com/

I originally spoke with Mr. Allen Reed 10-10-2013 & 10-11-2013 whom I made the payment amount of $309.00  that Mr. Reed stated that the bank reported to ChexSystems Support that I owed along with an additional $49.00 fee to expedite their service of emailing me the the bank approval letter that the bank requires along with my consumer report.

As of Tuesday, 10-15-2013 due to Mr. [continued below]....

..... Larry Williams stated that their office was closed Monday for the holiday, so I have only been able to speak with a person Mr. Larry Williams as of Tuesday 10-15-2013 thru today 10-16-2013 a Mr. Larry Williams, when calling (1-800-309-2780 EXT. 2217).

I informed Mr. Larry Williams that I had not received my bank approval letter and neither had I received my consumer report within the 24 hour turn around that I paid the $49.00 expedite that Mr. Allen Reed advised was required for the 24 hour turn around.

Mr. Larry Williams stated that Mr. Allen Reed was not in the office and that I should receive my bank letter via email by the end of the business day today, Tuesday, 10-15-2013 around 5:00 or 5:30p.m. due to I had emailed the information (which Mr. Allen Reed in his 10-10-2013 email advised that the authorization forms should be either faxed or scanned)to Mr. Allen Reed,  instead of faxing the information in.

Mr. Larry Williams also stated he was the owner of ChexSystems Support and that if I wanted to be refunded the 24 hour expedite fee, that they would refund the expedite fee, however, I would not be receiving the bank letter for another 5- 7 business days via postal mail.

As I had previously made the request  via the internet, October 10, 2013  for the report to be mailed to me and in the hope that I would receive the bank approval letter  along with my consumer report via my email by the end of the business today, Tuesday, 10-15-2013, I did not request to be refunded the $49.00, 24 hour expedite fee.

I have since made a complaint to and been informed by the correct company ChexSystems that their actual website is www.consumerdebit.com and that they do not take any payments and that they are strictly a holding company and that they only request and mail you, your consumer report and that it is the consumers responsibility to contact which ever institution on the consumer report that is reporting them and that it is also the consumers responsibilty to make the payment to that institution

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2013 09:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ChexSystems-Recovery-448-348-8471/Atlanta-Georgia-30308-5256/ChexSystems-Recovery-448-348-8471-ChexSystems-Support-1-800-309-2780-ext-2217-PO-Box-1092591. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ChexSystems Recovery 448-348-8471

Phone number correction

AUTHOR: Shawn - ()

THE CORRECT PHONE NUMBER IS 404-348-8471.