fraction

• Updated: Tue, April 15, 2014

• Reported By: Nicholas — Costa Mesa California
Christian Coleman
9901 IRVINE CENTER DRIVE Irvine, California USA

Christian Coleman, Wolla.com, Scammed to work as developer, refused to pay at the end, due to company failure Irvine California

I have been scammed into a free labor by Christian Coleman the "CEO" of WOLLA wolla.com, He offered a paid internship, with a pay of $3000 a month, lasting for 6 month. However I was expected to do the work that is done by Lead Developer, and not interns. That's fine, I am well experienced. AFTER the 6 months period has been over, Christian Coleman ILLEGALY TERMINATED my internship to NOT pay for my work. He has NO power to terminate my internship AFTER it is over, he has not done it before. He also claimed that I have not done any work. However I have a word of project manager, and other developers who will witness that I have completed ALL assigned to me tasks.

Christian Coleman is a dishonest man, I would never suggest anyone to deal with. He will lie to you, use you, then dissappear. It was nearly impossible to reach him on the phone.

Christian constantly lied to me and other "interns", saying that he has a full time staff and funds. He claimed Randy Rector, the president of Evergreen Realty to be his CFO; however, Randy Rector did not participate at all. Perhaps he was involved in it with Christian.

Chrstian Coleman, SCAMMER and LIER, his LINKED IN Profile is linkedin.com/pub/christian-coleman/1/347/289

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2014 09:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Christian-Coleman/Irvine-California-92618/Christian-Coleman-Wollacom-Scammed-to-work-as-developer-refused-to-pay-at-the-end-du-1138981. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Christian Coleman