Complaint Review: Christian Coleman

• Updated: Tue, April 15, 2014

• Reported By: Nicholas — Costa Mesa California
Christian Coleman
9901 IRVINE CENTER DRIVE Irvine, California USA

Christian Coleman, Wolla.com, Scammed to work as developer, refused to pay at the end, due to company failure Irvine California

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Related Rip off report / response

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Sour Grapes

I have been scammed into a free labor by Christian Coleman the "CEO" of WOLLA wolla.com, He offered a paid internship, with a pay of $3000 a month, lasting for 6 month. However I was expected to do the work that is done by Lead Developer, and not interns. That's fine, I am well experienced. AFTER the 6 months period has been over, Christian Coleman ILLEGALY TERMINATED my internship to NOT pay for my work. He has NO power to terminate my internship AFTER it is over, he has not done it before. He also claimed that I have not done any work. However I have a word of project manager, and other developers who will witness that I have completed ALL assigned to me tasks.

Christian Coleman is a dishonest man, I would never suggest anyone to deal with. He will lie to you, use you, then dissappear. It was nearly impossible to reach him on the phone.

Christian constantly lied to me and other "interns", saying that he has a full time staff and funds. He claimed Randy Rector, the president of Evergreen Realty to be his CFO; however, Randy Rector did not participate at all. Perhaps he was involved in it with Christian.

Chrstian Coleman, SCAMMER and LIER, his LINKED IN Profile is linkedin.com/pub/christian-coleman/1/347/289

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2014 09:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Christian-Coleman/Irvine-California-92618/Christian-Coleman-Wollacom-Scammed-to-work-as-developer-refused-to-pay-at-the-end-du-1138981. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Christian Coleman

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Related Rip off report / response

AUTHOR: K.D. - (USA)

Please refer to this seperate rip off report for further details- This is a response filed by Mr. Coleman ripoffreport.com/r/WOLLA/internet/WOLLA-WOLLA-Inc-Anyone-can-file-a-report-Irvine-Internet-1211975 Text of report: It’s unfortunate that anyone can file a claim or report a scam without conformation. In the case of WOLLA and Christian Coleman, one of the “interns” that worked for the company was dissatisfied with not receiving payment as an intern and felt that their termination was unjustified. What was not mentioned was that this specific intern did not complete the task given to him and set the company back six months with his inability and incompetence. We worked hand-in-hand with this person to give them everything they needed to succeed, yet he still was unable to finish the project assigned to him.

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Sour Grapes

AUTHOR: K.D. Mc Cabe - (USA)

The negative reviewer obviously did not meet the terms of his contract and/or did he perform to expected standards. Seriously? Who works for FREE for 6 months? I also interned for the company. All of the above are untrue. Nothing illegal or fraudulent took place. What you have is just a bitter person who couldn't hold up his end of a contractual agreement and therefore was let go. Sour grapes. I interned for Mr. Coleman's company providing marketing, social media and design services. A pleasant and professional experience. Not only was I able to further build my portfolio and gain experience, but I was paid while doing it. I appreciated the opportunity. I worked directly with both Mr. Coleman and Mr. Rector and am grateful for the experience I gained from my time there. Thank you Mr. Coleman and Mr Rector!