Complaint Review: chrysler group customer care - james

• Submitted: Tue, May 10, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, May 10, 2011

• Reported By: Lygia — clinton twp Michigan U.S.A.
chrysler group customer care - james
p.o. box 21-8004 auburn hills, Michigan United States of America

chrysler group customer care - james chrysler cars are junkers auburn hills , Michigan

*Consumer Comment: WHY

*Consumer Comment: How is this Chrysler's fault???

I have been having alot of problems with my pt cruiser it keeps breaking down I called chrysler  customer care service  and I was informed by James that since I am no longer under warranty I won't be reimbursed If  I was still under warranty I wouldn't  ask to be reimbursed.
Chrysler does not care if I am a customer or not and now I have to  pay another 500.00 dollar car repair I still owe 8000 and its only  an 07.
I have put more then 1200 dollars to get this car running I can't pay off my credit card fast enough I need help to get my credit card down. And  Chrysler doesn't care so my advice is to stop buying chryslers  since they don't care about us the consumer.  I know I am never going to buy one again
I just wanted people to know how stupid the customer service is

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2011 06:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/chrysler-group-customer-care-james/auburn-hills-Michigan-48321-8004/chrysler-group-customer-care-james-chrysler-cars-are-junkers-auburn-hills-Michigan-727542. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on chrysler group customer care - james

AUTHOR: Chef - (U.S.A.)

OK lets get the story striaght, your warrant has expired, and you car is broke, why would
Chrysler pay for the repairs.

They have no obligation to pay for them, maybe you should of purchased an extended warranty.

No rip off or scam here, just someone looking for a free ride.

I cant believe you post this as a scam or ripoff when you admit your warranty has expired!!!!!!

Please repond as to where the ripoff or scam is, because your complaint does not have one.

How is this Chrysler's fault???

AUTHOR: Steve - (USA)

Your financial situation is not Chrysler's problem.

It appears that you just cannot afford to own a car, and you want someone else to pay your bills.

You most likely paid too much for the car, and are most likely "upside down" in your loan.Again, not Chrysler's fault.

I'm sure that an extended warranty plan was offered to you at the time you purchased that vehicle.

Why did you not buy that plan if you cannot afford repairs??

Again, a choice that YOU made that has NOTHING to do with Chrysler.

You never specified exactly what problems you are having with the car, and what you have already had fixed.

What is the current $500 bill for??

Please explain.

Also keep in mind that you are most likely still eligible to buy an aftermarket extended warranty.

However, you are calling the people stupid at Chrysler customer service, but they are just trying to get it through your head that you do not have a valid claim.

What did you expect Chryler to do?

Your warranty has expired.

You had options, but made the wrong choices.

Live and learn.