Complaint Review: cigs by Mail

• Reported By: lisa_raymond — Mount Prospect Illinois
cigs by Mail
378 Diederich Blvd Ashland , Kentucky USA

cigs by Mail paid for item but never received Ashland Kentucky

I placed an order with cigs by mail on May 23, 2013, for three cartrons of ciigarettesand my order total 103.92.  10 days later I received a confirmation letter from Cigs By Mail. I ordeed the Thrusday before a Holiday weekend so I expected a little delay.

After cigs by Mail alotted delivery time of two weeks. and one addtion week I had not received my order. I tried to contact the company many times both by phone and email and there has been no respone.

When I googled this company I did not find much information. In fact I remember that when I plced my order the only way I fould there website was from a link on another website. Yes. that should raised a red flag. I wanted to file this report, in hopes that I may turn up if some one else googles this compnay prior to placing an order.

Don't do business with this company, their 100% money garantee means nothing, save your money and pass on Cigs By Mail!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2013 10:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cigs-by-Mail/Ashland-Kentucky-41104/cigs-by-Mail-paid-for-item-but-never-received-Ashland-Kentucky-1075441. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cigs by Mail