Complaint Review: clay combs tire services

• Submitted: Thu, April 11, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, April 11, 2013

• Reported By: fordf350 — smethport Pennsylvania
clay combs tire services
1527 route 46 eldred, Pennsylvania United States of America

clay combs tire services Burnt me on my truck repairs .. eldred, Pennsylvania

I brought my truck to this place on march 5 and they was suppose to work on it and they didn't end up geting it in the shop till march 20th and yet it still sets down there no fixed and they haven't even found out what the problum is and it april 14. Last somone has talked to them they aren't even going to work on it again till next week sometime. Now I don't know if they don't know how to work on a diesel or what. But they should have never took the job if they couldn't do it in a promp and professional manor. There is no reason why my truck should have been there for over a month and no one knows what is wrong with it.. idk if there is something I can do legaly about it but I am looking into it too see. If anyone knows please tell me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2013 09:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/clay-combs-tire-services/eldred-Pennsylvania-16731/clay-combs-tire-services-Burnt-me-on-my-truck-repairs-eldred-Pennsylvania-1042447. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on clay combs tire services