Complaint Review: Clearance co.

• Submitted: Fri, December 13, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, December 13, 2013

• Reported By: fedup — Warren Michigan
Clearance co.
9190 W. Olympic blvd.#200 Berverly Hills, California USA

Clearance co. Rip Out Berverly Hills California

I purchase an item from Clearance co. on Oct.25,2013. As of December 12,2013, I haven't recieved the item yet. I contacted the company through their system by submitting tickets. I submitted tickets on: QDT 28417 on Nov.27,13,XMG 78715 on Dec.6,13,again on Dec.9-VOW 61427,again on Dec.10-RCQ 73012, and RMZ 60871 on Dec2,13.

I also tried to call the help line number given by the company ,always to listened to a recording. I was asked to leave my land line number.which i did ,never receiving a call back form the company. the company did take the payment for the item from my checking account on Oct.28,2013.

the only way I got a response from the company was when I complainted on the company's web site. Still I haven't recieved the item or a refund. When asked by the company(email) what method I would perfer I said I wanted the item.

I did find out that this company has recieved an F rating by the BBB.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2013 02:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Clearance-co/Berverly-Hills-California-90212/Clearance-co-Rip-Out-Berverly-Hills-California-1106825. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Clearance co.