Complaint Review: CLV Group - Ottawa

• Updated: Wed, April 03, 2013

• Reported By: Carpenter2289 — Orleans Ontario
CLV Group - Ottawa
485 Bank Ottawa, Ontario Canada

CLV Group - Ottawa Worst property management employer to work for. Ottawa, Ontario Canada

Here's a good article to read for anyone who would be interested in getting hired by a property management group.

It all started a few weeks ago.  As a typical interview in an office with a man named Chris.  Reviewing my skills in the commercial/residential field of renovations.   At the end of the interview he said he had no problem hiring me as a "Handyman" for CLV Group.  It seemed promising for the long run.

From day one, I realized that it was a terrible choice.  Yes, they seemed to have paid me a lot more then any other company I have worked for.  But now I understand why.At the end of my 8 days of employment, I was fired.  For reasons that don't quite make too much sense.  I was told I was too slow, I caused the company to be approximately $3500.00 over budget.  That my work wasn't so "professional".

For starters, I have to say I don't think they are the ones aiming for professionalism.  They budget to save on materials, and hire inexperienced amateur employees that share no experience in the field.

On top of that, when I had questions on "specs" of the plans, I had to go through an endless phone call with Chris.  I was given no plans for electrical, no plans for plumbing, no plans for framing and finishing, and no plans for cabinets.   So I was told I was getting "layed off" since they don't agree this is my field.  And blamed all problems they suffered with sub-contractors on me.

After the lay off, aka being fired.  I did some research on the company, later to find out that I was probably fired because they hired another person, as well, as that the reports on CLV over the internet have been terrible, coming from past employees and even residents.

CLV Group is the company you do not want to work for, even if your life depended on it.  The lack of professionalism and organization will make you want to throw your entire body off their apartment balconies.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2013 11:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CLV-Group-Ottawa/Ottawa-Ontario-/CLV-Group-Ottawa-Worst-property-management-employer-to-work-for-Ottawa-Ontario-Canada-1040331. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CLV Group - Ottawa