Complaint Review: Complete Eye Care Center

• Updated: Wed, October 30, 2013

• Reported By: aquaks — los angeles California
Complete Eye Care Center
12328 Washington Place los angeles, California USA

Complete Eye Care Center terrible quality and they literally stole our money. made us terrible quality glasses and refused to reimburse us los angeles California

the worst customer service by owner i have ever experienced! i have been a customer for a couple years now. the quality is just ok, not good but you go there for the deals so what you get is cheapo glasses, lenses and service, even when you guy the expensive designer glasses. this time i brought my mom. i got 2 pairs for myself and 1 for my mom. they have an inhouse lab that makes really poor quality lenses. my 2 pairs had to be redone 3 times to get it right. and my mother's was completely irreversible and they told her she would have to pick a new frame and get new lenses and the owner refused to credit back the money we paid in advance (because they require you to pay in full when you place your order, not after you pick up).

so basically my mom never took the glasses out of the store and is now without glasses and instead paid complete eye care center $450 for NOTHING except stress and terrible customer service. the owner refused to reimburse my mom for the terrible job they did. they basically just STOLE $450 from my mom!!! THEY JUST LOST CLIENTS AND I HOPE EVERYONE READS THIS AND STOPS USING THEM. I thought it was a good idea to use a family owned business but not when the family is greedy and horrible!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2013 09:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Complete-Eye-Care-Center/los-angeles-California-90066/Complete-Eye-Care-Center-terrible-quality-and-they-literally-stole-our-money-made-us-te-1095686. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Complete Eye Care Center