Complaint Review: conn's

• Submitted: Fri, April 15, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, March 01, 2012

• Reported By: Elfkar — fort worth Texas U.S.A.
conn's
s hulen fort worth, tx 76132 fort worth, Texas United States of America

conn's wont work with me on payback fort worth , Texas

*Consumer Comment: Seriously?...

A while back I bought stuff at conns totaling 5700 dollars.
However during my repaymnet my hours and wifes hourse were cut and we had to stop paying them for awhile.

Needles to say, we fell behind as victims of the slow econimy.
we had varius appliences and electronics.
after we fell behind, for several months, we tried to get caught up by making payment arangements.
they would not acccept our arrangements what we could afford to pay.

Instead they are no servicng a judgement and lawsuit against us, and they are going to garnise all our wages, and take everything w own,

Now i cannot keep my apartment or ever get another one till the judgement is paid.

I have possibly will have to quit my job becase whats the point in working if they are going to takeeverything anyway?

And they are unwilling to work out payment plan as to what we can afford, instead they are making us pay an outrages monthly amount ,ore than i could ever afford on our income due to the reduced hours

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2011 03:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/conns/fort-worth-Texas-76132/conns-wont-work-with-me-on-payback-fort-worth-Texas-718109. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on conn's

Seriously?...

AUTHOR: Photoman9988 - (United States of America)

How is that their fault? You signed the aggreement, so you have to pay. The fact that your hours were cut is not Conns' problem. Also, judging by your spelling and grammar, I'd say you had pretty crappy jobs anyways.