flight

• Reported By: tom — murrieta California
Consumer Date Leads
387 Magnolia Ste 103-431 Corona, California USA

Consumer Date Leads No Integrity, Liars and Fraudulent Corona California

I signed up with this company for real estate leads on a trial basis. The first thing I noticed was that I was billed three times for the same service. There was a 30 day cancellation so I cancelled the same day with their permission so as not to incur addition charges on the trial. When I called about the billing error, i was told they do not refund. They said they would credit me on the next billing. i said I don't have another billing. I decided to concede and try a different service they offered. They said we will just call the tripple billing even and credit you on your payment. Meaning we are Even meant they would eat up 3 mos. and credit me for one. The next month they billed me again. I called and asked about my credit. they said they would credit me on the next billing. I told them again, I don't want another billing. They finally agreed to refund the error.They lied again and never refunded anything and billed me again and then again. Finally I got the credit card stopped, but never received the credits they promised, never received even theh service they billed me for after I complained, and refused to let me talk to the supervisor who I asked to speak to numerous times. I had cancelled many times but they said they never recieved it, even though I had the email confirming.

These people are not only liars, they are frauds. They have no integrity and have no intension of handling any problems you may have. It appears everything they say is another fabrication. They don't call you back, they won't get problems resolved and they apparently don't care about their reputation. Others have now told me their leads are not real and I tend to believe that. They told me they sent out over 20000 emails and not one response was received. Very Suspect. Either they never sent them out or their lists are very questionable.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2013 02:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-Date-Leads/Corona-California-92879/Consumer-Date-Leads-No-Integrity-Liars-and-Fraudulent-Corona-California-1071082. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer Date Leads