• Report: #1120014

• Updated: Fri, January 31, 2014

• Reported By: CORNELL G HOLMAN — east palo alto California
CORNELL HOLMAN
1854 BAY RD EAST PALO ALOTO CA94303 beverly hills, California USA

CORNELL HOLMAN FRIEND MIKE I used western uion money order to confirm a Buisness deal with a company called bang point of beverlys hills ca.i did not receve all of my materal and found ou on 1-15-014 that it was a frude or scam.my rights have been violated and I will be pusueing compensation.I alos sustasined a injury to my writs and broike my foot while in contract with the company. beverly hills California

*Consumer Comment: comment

I sent funds for the Bang Piont opportunty and exspected to make all of the $75,000,000 they offer throgh the govermental program in the beverly hills area.I had never been to los angelas ca and  I went to locate the Buisness and see the area they opperated in.I got there and took a look around and met a few new people in the los Angelas area.I am filing a report of fraud because a I didn't receive any of the money it offer and I found out it was a frude scam and from a friend mike here in the palo alto area.This was 1-16-20014.I am fileing a report with this orgainzation and with the board of control and the bbb.I also will be looking for a attorney to asst me with the first amendment violation.thi is my report to whoever wnts to read it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2014 09:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CORNELL-HOLMAN/beverly-hills-California-90212/CORNELL-HOLMAN-FRIEND-MIKE-I-used-western-uion-money-order-to-confirm-a-Buisness-deal-wit-1120014. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CORNELL HOLMAN

AUTHOR: Stacey - ()

What the hell are you talking about?? Your report makes not a bit of sense!