Complaint Review: crossroads music

• Web:
  • Category: Music

crossroads music rental scam and harrasment amagansett, New York

*Consumer Comment: I trust Crossroads

we rented and returned our rental instrument , months and months later they accused us of not returning the instrument. now they harrass us every day with phone calls and threats.

do not use these people. its a scam so that they can keep billing you

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2012 01:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/crossroads-music/amagansett-New-York-11930/crossroads-music-rental-scam-and-harrasment-amagansett-New-York-906310. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on crossroads music

I trust Crossroads

AUTHOR: Tyler - ()

Hi, I am a local man who lives in Amagansett and has been going to Crossroads for music supplies for years. I am sorry to hear of your experience. This is a small, family owned business, and I know they are not out to rip anyone off. I am sure that this issue stems from some kind of miscommunication, maybe they forgot to make a note of the fact that you returned the instrument. It is hard running a small business with just the family, especially during the summer season in this area, and rent is extremely expensive out here. This is a nice local family with good intentions, and they provide a very important and dwindling service to the music community in our area, so I would hate to see their reputation harmed by a miscommunication. Please consider forgiving them.