Complaint Review: crowdfund mafia

• Updated: Tue, January 21, 2014

• Reported By: stopthem — Granite Bay California
crowdfund mafia
5125 convoy street, suite 305 san diego, California USA

Crowdfund Mafia SCAM, RIP OFF We paid over $10,000 for services (PR, Crowd funding, Publicity, Articles Writing, Website Content Writing etc, never got any services done. Constant lie and making excuses. san diego California

I paid over $10,000 for the services such as:

Website content writing

Crowdfunding PR, Crowdfunding content writing, Crowdfunding campaign running/managing etc

Social Media Marketing

Press Releases

Articles Writing

Personal bio writing

Company bio writing

And many more services.

They never started working on any of the services, just made some excuses to get more money and promising top results, after two month they asked for more money explaining that we need pay more to start making money, they did not provide any services at all, and I refused to pay, after that I got a lot of threats to me personally and reputation of my company. The CEO of Crowdfund Mafia Michael Fultz  personally said me over the phone that all their staff  will start damaging reputation of our company. I am afraid of fake reports and fake publicity, have to hire someone to monitor it.

Stay away from these scammers, it is dangerous to deal with them. Anyone is welcome to contact me personally and I can send you all documents including emails, text messages and original proposals and prove of 0 services provided and constant lie. They need to be stopped, please feel free to contact me, before you do any business with them. I paid them over $10,000, but total damage could be over $300,000.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2014 01:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/crowdfund-mafia/san-diego-California-92111/Crowdfund-Mafia-SCAM-RIP-OFF-We-paid-over-10000-for-services-PR-Crowd-funding-Publi-1117151. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on crowdfund mafia