Complaint Review: CRS Inc

• Updated: Mon, November 12, 2012

• Reported By: Glenna Stephenson — Electra Texas United States of America
CRS Inc
1025 N Highway 377 Pilot Point, Texas United States of America

CRS Inc Adam Kempus (sales person) I ordered Photography magazine and havent received it .Number given to me is bogus. I paid 50.00 cash. Pilot Point, Texas

Sept 26 2012 a young collage age kid came to the door selling magazines. He told me he was trying to help raise money for a class trip. I ordered Outdoor Photographer magazine. I paid 50.00 cas (stupid I know). Adam Kempes  was his name. He told me that I would be receiveing my magazine in a month and if I had any questions I could call the Customer Service number. I called the number and this is a bogus number.

I felt bad for the kid, he seemed really nice and polite. I even referred him to a couple of neighbors. What a mistake. I hope they didnt order magazines.

The bogus number is  940-202-3530.

Thanks

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2012 03:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CRS-Inc/Pilot-Point-Texas-/CRS-Inc-Adam-Kempus-sales-person-I-ordered-Photography-magazine-and-havent-received-it-968191. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CRS Inc