Complaint Review: cs/fastblogincome.com

• Reported By: angry1975 — fairbanks Alaska United States of America
cs/fastblogincome.com
Internet Internet Internet United States of America

cs/fastblogincome.com easy online freedom was robbed for 74.94 Internet

it was an unathourized charge to my card and they refuse any kind of a refund
someone named Danial answered my call and told my that they do not do refunds and refused to let me speak to a manager or give a last name something more than a little bit shady about this company if you ask me. Are there any class action suits pending these guys already and if so how do I get in contact with them my email address is (((REDACTED)))

these company came up easy online freedom and growfunds.com on my bank statement as the later they got me for an addional 19.95

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2009 02:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/csfastblogincomecom/internet/csfastblogincomecom-easy-online-freedom-was-robbed-for-7494-Internet-547654. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cs/fastblogincome.com