Complaint Review: Daily Burn, Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, May 20, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, May 20, 2013

• Reported By: Deborah — West Allis Wisconsin
Daily Burn, Inc.
555 W 18th St New York, New York USA

Daily Burn, Inc. Scam web app. Cancel and billing continues. New York New York

Daily Burn is an online web application which offers support/virtual training. After a 30 day trial period, you can pay for a year.  If you do not cancel, you are automatically renewed.

I signe dup in 2/2011. I cancelled near the end of the first yearin January 2012. I was not billed.  Then a year later in 2/2013 I was billed for 2 years of service.

I complained to my credit card and the business and Daily Burn replied to my credit card that I did not cancel until the complaint this year.

If that is true, then why was I not billed in 2012? At any rate, I have not logged in or used the service. The compnay refuses to repsond to my emails. The phone number they provided on the dispute is not a working number.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2013 03:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Daily-Burn-Inc/New-York-New-York-10011/Daily-Burn-Inc-Scam-web-app-Cancel-and-billing-continues-New-York-New-York-1052439. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Daily Burn, Inc.