Complaint Review: datingpsychos.com

• Reported By: Grady — Las Vegas Nevada United States of America
datingpsychos.com

datingpsychos.com FRAUD, SCAM, BLACK MAIL, SLANDER Internet

*General Comment: National Talk Show Looking Into DatingPsychos.com

My disgruntled ex-wife made a slanderous negative post on Dont Date Him Girl .com about 4 years ago. When I went to google my name with in the first 3 listings I found me on datingpsychos.com. Which they stole the info from the other site & then reposted having actually no reason or background other then to extort money!

After I contacted them then sent me this message:
My name is Pat and I run Dating Psychos. If you have any questions about the site, please email me at datingpsychos.com.We receive hundreds of emails per week through this website and do not have
s.com website, please email us and explain why it should be taken down and we will do our best.Making a $25 donation for our time will make sure that we get to your request. Paying $100 will guarantee that we respond to your request within 24 hours and will pay for our time to remove your profile from the website, build a script that will search for your name and remove any future profiles that are posted on the website. [continued below]....
.....NOTE: WE DO NOT require a payment in order to take a profile off the website. If you want your profile removed immediately please make a donation, otherwise just send in your request and we will process it once we have time.
I have pleaded with them to remove the post & all they want is MONEY! EXTORTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOW can we get this removed or get this guy that is blackmailing & extorting good law abiding citizens??

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2012 01:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/datingpsychoscom/internet/datingpsychoscom-FRAUD-SCAM-BLACK-MAIL-SLANDER-Internet-957302. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on datingpsychos.com

#1 General Comment

National Talk Show Looking Into DatingPsychos.com

AUTHOR: Christiembear - (United States of America)

I am an editorial producer for a national talk show based in New York.  We are currently looking into doing a segment on DatingPsychos and wanted to reach out to you to see if you would be interested in being a guest on our show.  Websites like DatingPsychos are growing and most of the time, we are finding out that these websites are putting out false information about people.  I would love to speak with you and give you further details about the upcoming segment.  If interested, please email me at Christiembear@gmail.com with a good number to reach you and I will contact you ASAP!

Thanks!