Complaint Review: Dean Taradash

• Updated: Wed, October 28, 2015

• Reported By: C Peters — Chicago Illinois

Dean Taradash misrepresented material facts to probate court Chicago Illinois

*General Comment: Dean Taradash

I hired Dean Taradash to vacate guardianship of minor daughter. Instead he committed fraud and misrepresented me in probate court; He was a party to theft in establishing an illegal trust fund for my minor daughgter;

His partner who was suspended for a long time now gives advice via AVVO This is a bad law firm and is corrupt via domestic relations and probate court;  they take your retainer and then do  nothing; Taradash turned on me during the hearing on my motion;

Cowell and Taradash are not names to be trusted;  They produce financial ledgers that are fraudulent;

I lost $4500 with this firm and they work closely with probate court  in corruption

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2013 01:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dean-Taradash/Chicago-Illinois-60602/Dean-Taradash-misrepresented-material-facts-to-probate-court-Chicago-Illinois-1093127. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dean Taradash

#1 General Comment

Dean Taradash

AUTHOR: beajay - (USA)

I hired dean to represent me in divorce court and he asked me who was my husband lawyer when I told him he said I know her very well so I'm thinking well if he know her I should not hired him it was a red flag but I did anyway later I felt as though he was not in my best interest so I didn't want him to represent me any more I asked a another attorney which is Morgan Givins is now representing me and he is still telling her what to do doing the divorce my tires was slashed and I told my attorney so I wast to get a order of protection against my ex husband the judge granted my order of protection and Morgan and dean tried to get me to drop the charges I told them no I was not dropping the charges so they kept trying to convince me if I go to court they will be dropped because it is no proof he did this but if he was so innocent he should have showed up when he finally came to court with his lawyer dean sold me out at court and then later tricked me into signing the paper to get the order of protection dropped after I told him and Morgan I was not dropping my charges then he had the nerve to charge me a additional charge for fees for coming to court for $800 when I told him not to come this law firm is not to be trusted they work against you and expect you to pay for s service they did not do please do not hire this law firm