Complaint Review: dental plans .com

• Updated: Sun, June 02, 2013

• Reported By: terri — Bartlett Illinois
dental plans .com
Internet USA

dental plans .com I asked them not to renew my membership, and they took the money from my account Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Automated Renewal

When they e-mailed me about the account, I told them I was no longer interested in their services and to cancel the account. A week later I seen the money removed from my account and now having trouble connecting them to get a refund.

terri

bartlett illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/02/2013 10:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/dental-plans-com/internet/dental-plans-com-I-asked-them-not-to-renew-my-membership-and-they-took-the-money-from-m-1055737. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on dental plans .com

Automated Renewal

AUTHOR: DentalPlans.com - ()

Hi Terri,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. We do automatically renew our plans annually as part of the original Member's Agreement to ensure our Members never experience a lapse in membership when they might need it most.

Our Members do have the ability to opt out of their upcoming automatic renewal at any time during their membership. Our Member Care Department takes multiple steps to ensure our Members are aware of any pending renewals - mailed communication to the address on their account, as well as attempted e-mails and/or phone calls.

We truly apologize and have contacted our Member Care Department to address your issue. We encourage you and anyone with questions or concerns about our Discount Dental Plans to contact us at (800) 494-9294, and we would be happy to assist.

Thank you.