pair

Complaint Review: department of legal affairs and investigation

• Submitted: Fri, April 13, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, April 13, 2012

• Reported By: rosetta — greenville Mississippi United States of America
department of legal affairs and investigation

department of legal affairs and investigation Alex Watson The company called and said someone has filed a case against me Internet, Internet

I received a call from a 213-283-8557. The man sounded like he was Asian or something. He said someone has filed a case against me and he need my lawyer information. He said someone has a case against me using my name and social security number. I could barely understand him.

The first time he called and said that I hung the phone up on him. He caslled back and said please don't hang the phone up on me. I asked him was this legitimate and he must not understood me because he said no. I said is this a scam he said no. He told me to call Alex Watson. He said if I didn't get a response to keep calling. I called and it said it is full and can't accept anymore messages. I called again a woman said something then it hung up.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2012 01:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/department-of-legal-affairs-and-investigation/internet/department-of-legal-affairs-and-investigation-Alex-Watson-The-company-called-and-said-some-868242. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on department of legal affairs and investigation

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC