Complaint Review: direct tv satelite

• Updated: Wed, October 31, 2012

• Reported By: brandy — castalian springs Tennessee United States of America
direct tv satelite
po box 6550 greenwood village, Colorado United States of America

direct tv satelite over charging and not sure why due to i get different answers from reps but over charged me by 500 plus dollars greenwood village, Colorado

i have a bill from direct tv now showing 70o dollars and i just had my service turned on in august 2012. they state there charging me for new equipment which i have my old equipment also stated a 200 dollar mover fee when i was told by the movers department that it would be waived also they keep telling me different reasons for all charges from that they gave me credit to a card that i no longer have to its a past bill to its for new equipment my bill with taxes is 111.00 a month and that does not equal 700 dollars i have had 6 reps tell me they were fixing the account and crediting it all back and then they still have done nothing. ive had 2 get smart with me and my mother who is not on my account so why would they talk to her about it. ive asked for a corporate address or number and they tell me they dont have one which is not true. i informed them i will not pay bill till they fix wht they have messed up.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2012 07:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/direct-tv-satelite/greenwood-village-Colorado-80155/direct-tv-satelite-over-charging-and-not-sure-why-due-to-i-get-different-answers-from-rep-962510. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on direct tv satelite