Complaint Review: directv

• Updated: Sat, November 17, 2012

• Reported By: jhatcher — North Carolina United States of America
directv
417 Bridge st. Danville, Va 24541-1403 Internet United States of America

directv I called to add a friend, after being quoted a set time and payment, give all my personal info. debit card number and account number, I decided to cancel but other associate had no record of my order. Internet

*General Comment: OK....

In october 2012, I called directv for quotes to add a family member on. I spoke with a associate my the phone for over a hour, with the assorted package deals...even placed on hold a few times...with music in the back ground with directv promotions recording...after setting-up a time and day for installing, I have my debit card number and account number to receive my finder fee 0f $100 and $10 for new membership per month. But I decided  the next day to cancel my order, that's when I was told that there where know order placed no info. about my debit or account info. on file or that's I even called the day before...I had to stop all my bank account and report this to Fraud agent...Inwhich I did get a response. Unbelievable !!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2012 05:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/directv/internet/directv-I-called-to-add-a-friend-after-being-quoted-a-set-time-and-payment-give-all-my-969886. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on directv

#1 General Comment

OK....

AUTHOR: Yogi - (United States of America)

So let me wrap my mind around this. You were calling to cancel an order, they had no record of said order, you never paid them any money, so what exactly IS the problem? How is this a ripoff?