Complaint Review: dnticket.com

• Submitted: Mon, February 13, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, February 13, 2012

• Reported By: Nancy Kubrock — La Selva Beach California United States of America
dnticket.com

dnticket.com DN Tickets is a fraudulent online company Internet

Do not purchase any tickets from dntickets.com.  I purchased a 1 day hopper pass to Disneyland/California Adventure on December 29, 2011.  The e-ticket was emailed, then printed but at the gate, Disney would not accept it and said the company was fraudulent.  I began emailing the company that very day. I did not hear from them for 3-4 days and when I finally did they said my refund would be coming.  However, I still did not see my refund so I continued to email them.  Then they said that PayPal was having issues.  Next dntickets said it would be few days, then they said I would be put on the top of the list (another lie) then they said 7 days more.  After 7 days, they said it would be another 7 days.  Now after 7 weeks, there is no refund.  The website and the review website has been down for at least 5 days now.  I will be surprised if I ever get my money back.

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY!!!!  I WISH I HAD TAKEN THE TIME AND CHECKED OUT THEIR RELIABILITY FIRST!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2012 11:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/dnticketcom/internet/dnticketcom-DN-Tickets-is-a-fraudulent-online-company-Internet-838783. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on dnticket.com