- Report: #1133830
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Doba
Doba1530 Technology Way Orem, Utah USA
Doba Doba refund policy is a Fraud Orem Utah
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
I sign up for a 1 week free trial and cancelled before the end. When I received my credit card bill, DOBA did charge for 1 month membership. I tried to get the refund calling for customer services, and a very rude person said I did not meet the requirements for the money back. When they call to offer products they are very polite, but for refund, very, very rude. 1 week using their system was enough to see that the drop-shipping products is a rip off and bad quality as well.
So, here is the great fraud:
1. He says that you will charge after your trial period.
2. I was think that ok let me try my trial period and if I like I go through if I don't like I will cancel it.
3.I tried 4 days continuously, to find a good price on Doba to add products to my site or eBay but I couldn't do it.
4.t refund my money. Where is the 7 days trial period? Just lie, make people full around?
5. I was not even enrolled for a monthly charge? My trial period not even finished yet how come I can’t cancel my membership?
Please people who are trying to do business through Doba there is RED FLAG. I beg you don't buy their membership, this people just there to rip you off. They just want your money. They are extremely rude on chat on phone I really hate it.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2014 11:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Doba/Orem-Utah-84097/Doba-Doba-refund-policy-is-a-Fraud-Orem-Utah-1133830. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.