Complaint Review: donotreply@3plworldwide.com-Farbiclear order

• Submitted: Wed, November 21, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, November 24, 2012

• Reported By: Willie — Jackson Michigan United States of America
donotreply@3plworldwide.com-Farbiclear order

donotreply@3plworldwide.com-Farbiclear order 1-16oz Fabriclear never recived. Charged my account $35.85, called number (203)-360-5041 no answer. I want my money refuned. Internet

*Consumer Comment: They Ripped Me off too

I seen this advertisement on TV for this fabriclear and ordered it and never received it. They chsrged my account $35.85 on Nov. 13, 2012. When you call the number you cannot reach anyone, (203)-360-5041, business hours Monday-Friday, 9:00 am to 5:30 pm EST.. I want my money refunded.At the bottom of the printed out e-mail it's HarvestDirect Customer Service Department.

Willie C.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2012 11:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/donotreply3plworldwidecom-Farbiclear-order/internet/donotreply3plworldwidecom-Farbiclear-order-1-16oz-Fabriclear-never-recived-Charged-my-972215. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on donotreply@3plworldwide.com-Farbiclear order

They Ripped Me off too

AUTHOR: Tom - (United States of America)

Hey Willie, They ripped me off the same way here is 2 more links you can file a complaint to

www.connecticut.bbb.org/  and www.bbb.org/scam-stopper/

they are for the Better Business Bureau there in Connecticut pass them along to others you run across that they ripped off I want my money back too