Complaint Review: Doug Peak

• Submitted: Thu, January 03, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, March 11, 2013

• Reported By: Joe — Seattle Washington United States of America
Doug Peak
4347 West Charleston Ave Glendale and Seattle, WA, Arizona United States of America

Doug Peak Gary Kryk Need information to provide to the FBI concerning a Pyramid Scheme Glendale and Seattle, Washington, Arizona

*Author of original report: gary Kryk

*Author of original report: satisfaction

*Author of original report: pictures

*Author of original report: Update

*Author of original report: Gary Kryk and the State of Arizona

*Author of original report: Update

*Author of original report: Gary Kryk, Doug Peak, Steve Kuljko

*Author of original report: Meeting with FBI

*Author of original report: contact infor

*Consumer Comment: Pyramid

*Author of original report: Gary Kryk, Steve Kuljko and Doug Peak

*Consumer Comment: I am also involved in this skeptical investment

I am looking for information on Doug Peak, Gary Kryk and Steve Kuljko to provide to the FBI.  Their scam revolves around oil fields in TX, Citi Bank and the need to pay the IRS.  Their story will usually go like this:

"We are at the end of a deal that involved the sale of oil fields in TX and the local bank not paying the taxes due on the transaction to the IRS.  The money from the sale was transfered to CITI Bank.  At this time is was discovered that the original bank had not pais the taxes.  The story continues with needing to pay attorneys, flights aroung the country and London ect....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2013 02:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Doug-Peak/Glendale-and-Seattle-WA-Arizona-85308/Doug-Peak-Gary-Kryk-Need-information-to-provide-to-the-FBI-concerning-a-Pyramid-Scheme-Gle-990749. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Doug Peak

gary Kryk

AUTHOR: Joe - ()

The State of Arizona would like to talk to you.  Please contact me and I will give you their information.

satisfaction

AUTHOR: Joe - ()

Did you ever get any satisfaction? your money back?

pictures

Pictures are of Doug Peak of Seattle and Gary Kryk of Arizona

Update

AUTHOR: Joe - ()

I have some information you may be interested in.

Gary Kryk and the State of Arizona

AUTHOR: Joe - ()

The State of Arizon is going after Gary.  They would like to discuss this with you.  Please send me you contact information.  If I don't hear from you in the next couple of days, I will forward this site's information to the State and they can find you.

Joe

Update

AUTHOR: Joe - (United States of America)

I have been contacted by one of the news magazines with one of the 3 major networks.  I'm am not willing to disclose which one in this forum.  They are putting together a story on this scam and found me through someone else involved.  Are you interested in talking to them.

Gary Kryk, Doug Peak, Steve Kuljko

AUTHOR: Joe - (United States of America)

I have talked to JG Wentworth and Peachtree.  Something like this is not even close to something they would look at.  Just more stories the three of them are spinning.  Have you heard anything more?

Meeting with FBI

AUTHOR: Joe - (United States of America)

I have a meeting this Friday with a Special Agent/Criminal Investigations.  Is there anything you would like to add.

contact infor

Pyramid

AUTHOR: AMF - (USA)

Joe,

Please provide contact information (whether yourself or FBI).

Gary Kryk, Steve Kuljko and Doug Peak

AUTHOR: Joe - (United States of America)

Would you or your friend be interested in providing information to the FBI?  I realized it was a scam when things I would say or suggest would be what an attorney would advise them to do 3 days later.

Example:  Originally the money was suppose to go to Bank of America.  I suggested a different bank because BofA was in trouble and their stock had sunk to almost nothing.  Three days later Gary calls my up and regurgitated the exact thing I told him and told me it came from the attorneys working on the deal.

Another thing, no bank would lie about transfers being made and calling another bank to tell them to prepare for a wire that never would happen.

I was told a year ago, last December, that it was complete and everyone would be paid the first week of 2012.  This was being done to avoid paying taxes in 4 months and allow everyone the full use of their money for a year.  I was not happy about this, but it was the first thing I had been told that actually made sense.  Of course there was another story about how it didn't happen, even though I was told it already had happened.  I started working with the FBI the first part of 2012.

Joe M

I am also involved in this skeptical investment

AUTHOR: AMF - (USA)

I am responding to Joe's comments regarding Gary Kryk and Steve Kuljko.  I gave several lump sums of money via wire transfer several years ago.  I have yet to get paid back on the principal and interest.  It's the same old story:  Citibank needs docs revised.  Therefore, Steve has to fly here and there. The latest story involves Peachtree and JG Wentworth.  Apparently, Steve is trying to at least get our principal back?  Feel free to contact me.  I also know another person who has given Gary money as well.