Complaint Review: Dr. Hugh Morris

• Updated: Sun, November 18, 2012

• Reported By: veronica — orlando Florida United States of America
Dr. Hugh Morris
1285 Orange Avenue winter park, Florida United States of America

Dr. Hugh Morris Dr. Hugh Morris at Jewett Orthopedic Nasty Doctor winter park, Florida

I went to Dr. Morris to see about total knee replacement in my right knee.  I am a plus-sized older woman.  Dr. Morris was very unfriendly right from the moment he entered the room. He looked like he had a hangover.  I told him of my extreme knee pain.  He told me I was too fat for the surgery and I would have to lose weight or he wouldn't operate.  I told him of my lifelong history of diets failing me.  He became insulting and belittling and told me he wasn't going to ruin his good record by operating on me because he knew it (the operation)would fail because of my weight. I left his office in tears and went to another doctor at another hospital who performed the operation and NEVER mentioned my weight and that was in 2009 and I'm pain free and running around like a kid again.  Dr. Hugh Morris is bigoted against fat people, so if you're fat, stay away from him...He is mean spirited and nasty...and should not be a doctor.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2012 02:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dr-Hugh-Morris/winter-park-Florida-32789/Dr-Hugh-Morris-Dr-Hugh-Morris-at-Jewett-Orthopedic-Nasty-Doctor-winter-park-Florida-971022. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dr. Hugh Morris