Complaint Review: Dream holiday??????

• Submitted: Wed, March 13, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, March 13, 2013

• Reported By: Carmen — Geneve Nationwide Switzerland
Dream holiday??????
???????? Orlando, Florida United States of America

Dream holiday??? Phone 407 404 6835 & 407 260 3620. Thats all i have I buy a tour, hotels include, they never send me nothing not e-mail, they take more money Orlando, Florida

*UPDATE Employee: We are here to offer you immediate assistance

I paid 890 us dlls for a trip for 4 people, they take 400 us dlls more they promise to send me the confirmation par e-mail, they never send nothing.

I call lots of times, i only have a descriptions ohnthe tours include, but not names of hotels, no name of the travel agency, tohey say me there's not refound, i lost my money. It's the same thing of the report of the man in your page. I'm sure is the sema company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2013 04:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dream-holiday/Orlando-Florida-/Dream-holiday-Phone-407-404-6835-407-260-3620-Thats-all-i-have-I-buy-a-tour-hot-1028285. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dream holiday??????

We are here to offer you immediate assistance

AUTHOR: PGR Corporate Office - ()

Carmen,

We would like to expiress our most sincere apologies for the obvious inconvenience generated by this matter. Please contact us at your earliest convenience so that we may discuss the matter with you in the hopes of reaching a full and agreeable resolution. Our Quality Assurance Manager Kenneth Branch is fully aware of the issues involved in this matter, and he will be standing by to discuss it with you.

He can be reached by dialing 001(407)215-2099 Extension 22335 or by email at kbranch@preferredguestgroup.com

Please be aware that we have sent your package details out to your residence, and by way of email. You can expect receipt of your hard copy details shortly.

We appreciate your understanding in this matter, and we look forward to your correspendence.

Preferred Guest Resorts