Complaint Review: dressale.com

• Submitted: Tue, January 29, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, January 29, 2013

• Reported By: djgirl78 — moorestown New Jersey United States of America
dressale.com

dressale.com Ordered a shawl adn the color was completely wrong. No attempt of the company to exchange it. Thought company was american and come to find out it is in hong kong! Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: sincere apology from Dressale.com

I purchased a shawl for one of my bridesmaid from dressale.com.  I wanted Hunter green and could not find the color on the color chart because i was looking in the greens and their hunter green is a teal.) So when I selected hunter green in the drop down menu, it of course came in as teal.

Being as the website was a US domain, i had no reason to believe otherwise, until the item came in a package marked from China.  I looked for a customer service number, but all i could get was a live chat, who told me to send an email and there was no one i could talk to.

I sent the email requesting an exchange and was told that because i ordered the color which was sent, no exchange would be made.  However, i could buy a dress and they would send me a free shawl.

I would not buy a dress form them, because their exchange policy blows.  Furthermore, had i known i was dealing with a company based outside of the US, i would have never bought from them.  Also, when dealing with customer service in e-mail, i never spoke to the same person twice and the emails were just repetitive.

Completely horrible company to deal with!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2013 09:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/dressalecom/internet/dressalecom-Ordered-a-shawl-adn-the-color-was-completely-wrong-No-attempt-of-the-compa-1005396. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on dressale.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

sincere apology from Dressale.com

AUTHOR: Dressale - ()

Dear customer:

Please accept our apologies for all the inconvenience caused. Thank you for shopping with us and telling us about your experience. We will take your issues sincerely.

For you problems, you can contact us via our email customer_service@dressale.com ,or the live chat http://livechat.dressale.com/chat .php, and our customer service team will help you there.

Dressale